The city of Metković is one and a half hour drive from Split airport and also one and a half hour from Dubrovnik airport. You must pass the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina twice if you travel from Dubrovnik. The route from Dubrovnik may delay the travel.
Accommodation and meals:
There will be about 300 beds in hotels in Metković and surroundings. Breakfast/lunch/dinner will be available in the hotels.
Camping site will also be available – in the vicinity of the course, on the other side of the river.
Additional venue info:
– The course is in the best location possible – in the centre of the town,
– 50 metres from hotel Narona,
– The Narona hotel will be the central place for the accreditation,
– The Narona hotel will also be the place for the meals and a special lunch,
– Restaurants are available in the walking distance from the main area,
– The temperature will be high during the month of July
High between 25° – 36° C, humidity 20% – 55% / Sunrise 5 am and sunset 9 pm