• ECAMarathon EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
All team members must pay a fee of 30 euros per person and per day during the access period (week of the event), for organization costs.
This fee includes:
– Accreditation costs;
– Participation in the Opening Ceremony;
– Transport by shuttle busses between venue and the official accommodation;
– Fees for the use of the venue and its facilities;
– Access to the competition venues for the purpose of training and other activities;
– Medical care at the venue;
– Security service at the venue;
– Trailer parking;
– Boat storage;
– Supply of water and fruit at specific locations at the Venue;
– Free Wi-Fi at the competition venues;
– Access to other miscellaneous services and equipment at the venue;
– Organisation Fee
Please bear in mind, the fee is a fixed amount – if you pay via bank transfer all the additional bank costs have to be payed by the sender.
Another option is to pay on site (cash only).
The entry fee is calculated from the arrival day of the athletes, until the day of departure.
• Masters Race
All athletes must pay a fee of 30 euros per person and per day during the access period (week of the event), for organization costs.
NOTE: This participation fee does NOT include lunch at the venue, having this as the extra cost of 10 euros.
Participation fee has to be paid to:
CROATIAN CANOE FEDERATION
KNEZA MISLAVA 11 10000 ZAGREB CROATIA IBAN: HR3123400091110043033
SWIFT (BIC): PBZGHR2X
BANK NAME: PRIVREDNA BANKA D.D. RAČKOGA 6 10000 ZAGREB
NOTE: The participation fee does NOT include the transfer from and to the airport. This service has a cost of 20 euros per person, in one way (with a minimum of 5 people).